LIGHT. IT. UP. is our third annual kickoff event, featuring group workouts led by three of Denver's most popular fitness instructors: Jillian Keaveny, Heather Lorince Harrington, and Cory Jagger (of Compass Fitness coming soon on S. Broadway)!
About the workout:
With the use of SoundOff Colorado silent disco headphone technology and LIGHT, Skylight (Denver's newest venue), will be transformed into three distinct spaces featuring cardio, strength, and restorative workouts. Each participant will experience each space, and we will start and end the workout as one large group. Please bring a yoga mat, water and wear tennis shoes. Arrive at 5:30 pm to ensure you catch the workout!
About the event:
LIGHT. IT. UP. will deliver an experience unlike any fitness event, as we celebrate the kickoff of Denver Fitness Week (May 14-20). Get a great workout, pick up your Denver Fitness Week punch card, book classes in advance at our participating studios and see and be seen at this immersive event. Pre and post-workout perks include:
- Hydrate IV Bar: Onsite providing IV services (additional charge)
- RXBAR: Fueling the workout with free bars to participants
- Brew Dr. Kombucha + KEEL Vodka: Providing free cocktails post-workout
- Kite Hill: Providing free light bites post-workout
- DryBar: Onsite providing free dry styling pre and post-workout
- SweatStyle: Providing a $50 gift certificate to each participant
- Root + Gather: Styling the space to knock your sweaty socks off
- Photo booth
- Free DFW Swag
- Denver Fitness Week studios will be onsite offering info and advance bookings for Denver Fitness Week classes.